Вход на форум через главную страницу сайта

Новости:

SMF форум только что установлен!

Автор Тема: Youth Marcus Davenport Jersey  (Прочитано 49 раз)

linchao

• Старожил
    • Просмотр профиля
    • http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Youth Marcus Davenport Jersey
« : 25 Июнь 2019, 11:40:35 »
How did the Saints fare in the 2019 Draft?Not only did the Saints do well in the draft Youth Mark Ingram Jersey , but they made the type of picks that have brought them consistent success since Jeff Ireland came on board..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections InterviewsNew Orleans Saints SatireWho Dat HistoryCanal Street Chronicles TutorialAnalysis of Saints draft selections & UDFA pick ups [Podcast]CDTShareTweetShareShareAnalysis of Saints draft selections & UDFA pick ups [Podcast]How did the Saints fare in the 2019 Draft?Not only did the Saints do well in the draft, but they made the type of picks that have brought them consistent success since Jeff Ireland came on board and helped revamp the entire scouting department. WDC Topics and Discussion:Drafting two players (Center/Slot DB) who can contribute immediately is never a bad idea.Shut up! Don’t be stupid! Scouting reports for players drafted.Answering fan questions live on air!Don’t forget about Saturday’s new “After Dark” series where Deuce and Ellias get together to talk about more than just football! 9PM CST on Twitch and YouTube!There are multiple ways to catch your favorite Saints podcast! You can watch it on YouTube (to see the live comments from Who Dat Nation) or download it on iTunes/Google Play/Spreaker. As always, thanks for listening.Want to help keep the podcast on the air and film studies coming out? Consider becoming a Patreon sponsor. Whatever amount you wish to donate per month (1 dollar? 5?) helps us tremendously! Technically, free agent tight end Jared Cook‘s deal isn’t final. It’s close Mark Ingram Jersey Stitched , but not officially official.But that didn’t stop Cook from daydreaming about playing with his soon-to-be-new quarterback.Via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com, Cook winked and said “Maybe” about his new deal, but also added “it’s going to be pretty awesome” catching passes from Drew Brees.So yeah, that’s happening.“I’ve been a big fan of Drew for a long time and the way he approaches the game Youth Marcus Davenport Jersey ,” Cook said. “He’s on point. He’s on top of his game right now. He’s just a baller. I look forward to seeing him do great things in the future. …“It could be a big production year. Just as long as I take care of what I can take care of, we should be all right.”Cook’s turning 32 in April, but just came off a productive year for a lesser grade of team. He had career-highs of 68 catches, 896 receiving yards and six touchdowns for the Raiders last year Marcus Davenport Jersey Stitched , making his first Pro Bowl.The Saints certainly needed some help at the position, after leading tight end Benjamin Watson retired this offseason, and the addition of Cook gives Brees a wealth of offensive options along with Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.