Вход на форум через главную страницу сайта

Новости:

SMF форум только что установлен!

Автор Тема: Deacon Jones Color Rush Jersey  (Прочитано 4 раз)

linchao

• Постоялец
    • Просмотр профиля
    • http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Deacon Jones Color Rush Jersey
« : 16 Май 2019, 07:55:08 »
The Los Angeles Rams (11-3) need to bounce back in a big way after suffering their second straight loss last week. A matchup against the Arizona Cardinals (3-11) in Week 16 could be just what the doctor ordered. The Rams are now only one game ahead of the Chicago Bears in the race to secure a first round playoff bye Kurt Warner Color Rush Jersey , so there’s no room for error. Can the Rams rebound this Sunday and take care of business against a far inferior Cardinals team? The Turf Show Times’ staff make their predictions...Eddie Perez (@iAmEddieP_)Two weeks, two losses for the LA Rams. No worries, however, HC Sean McVay won’t “strikeout” and lose a third in a row.The Cards are cellar-dwelling team this season, jousting with Oakland for the top pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.Prediction: Rams win, 30-10Eric Nagel (@Eric_nagel)If they can’t get their offense back on track against this injured Cardinals team, I’m hiding for all of January.Prediction: Rams win, 27-9Charlie Hiller (@charliehiller)Zuerlein hits one from 70.Prediction: Rams win, 3-2Skye Sverdlin (@skyeattolah)This time the Rams will win the turnover battle against Josh Rosen and the Cards, and will win the game. There will be a little general relief felt in Rams world, but a couple reasons to continue to worry about how things will translate against better teams. Half smiles for everyone.Prediction: Rams win, 26-13Kristian Ramirez (@KristianRamirez)This is truly a make or break game for the Rams. If they lose this one, I’m ready to say that we’ll definitely be one and done in the playoffs again this season.Prediction: Rams win, 28-6Elijah Kim (@Big_EZK)The Rams look to get back on the winning track against the Arizona Cardinals. After losing back to back games for the first time under Coach Sean McVay, Jared Goff and the offense want to break out of their slump against the struggling 3-11 Cardinals. While the Rams would normally try to get back on track by feeding Todd Gurley, the Rams star running back is nursing a knee injury, likely forcing Goff to break his slump on his own.The defense will try to contain rookie QB Josh Rosen and get a feel good win. Unfortunately, many fans https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Austin-Blythe-Jersey , including myself can’t help but think pessimistically after the back to back Sunday Night Football performances.Prediction: Rams win, 31-21Hotdaddywags (@hotdaddywags)Can you feel that? No, it’s not a warm desert wind. It’s the collective exhale of a panicked fan base. Look, Arizona’s shitty. They’re perhaps less shitty than they were when the Rams beat them back in week 2, but this is simply not a very talented football team. I thought the “get-right” game was last week, and I sure was wrong, but I think we find our way on Sunday and return to form. Will a big win erase all doubts? No. But it’ll go a long way towards steadying the ship, particularly if Jared Goff looks sharp at the helm.Prediction: Rams win, 33-17Brennan Smith (@BrennanJSmith)This game should be a nice rebound opportunity for the Rams. The Cardinals inexplicably benched Josh Rosen last week for a bit and Arizona’s offense is struggling. Defensively, Patrick Peterson is still a great player and will probably match up with Robert Woods. I’m expecting a big game from Brandin Cooks and a much sharper Jared Goff. The offensive line also has to respond and keep Chandler Jones in check. I’d also like to see Todd Gurley on a pitch count and if the Rams get up big early, to completely shut him down.Prediction: Rams win, 28-13Sosa Kremenjas (@QBsMVP)The Rams seriously need to build some momentum these last two weeks of the season. Offensively, they need to play a cleaner and more efficient game. Defensively, continue to play well and get Aaron Donald the record that he so deserves.Prediction: Rams win, 35-17Sean Wilkinson (@Papa_Lurch)The talent level between the Cardinals and Rams is drastically different, but the Rams haven’t been playing to their talent level since their bye week. This might get uncomfortable for Rams fans.Prediction: Rams win, 23-203k (@3k_)Since we did the roasted chicken last week, we’ve already got chicken made. Given that it’s mid-December Jared Goff Color Rush Jersey , there are few better ways to use leftover roasted chicken than to make some Chicken n’ Dumplins.Prediction: Rams win, 41-10Brandon Bate (@NoPlanB_)I want to say “I can’t think of a single reason that the Rams should lose this game,” but I tried that last week and it went...poorly. I do, however, think the Rams’ defense keeps the scoring low enough that Jared Goff and offense won’t be asked to blow the doors off the Cardinals. Hopefully they are able to find some sort of rhythm and get back into the swing of things this weekend. Also, go 49ers. Prediction: Rams win, 27-9 1st QuarterChiefs will kick off to start. Rams offense to take the field first. Buckle up...Just a very easy drive overall. Plenty of RB Todd Gurley, a nice big play from WR Brandin Cooks, and WR Robert Woods in the end zone. K Greg Zuerlein misses the kick, though!Rams 6, Chiefs 0And the Rams’ defense gets the first stop of the game. A ton of flags, but the ones on this series were all pretty inarguable. Rams get the ball around their own 20 with a big opportunity...And take advantage! Offensive line, passing attack and Chiefs penalties end up with WR Josh Reynolds in the end zone! XP good this time from GZ.Rams 13, Chiefs 0Chiefs respond with ease marching down the field and carving up the Rams’ defense. This is starting to look like the game we all expected.Rams 13, Chiefs 7Hmm. RB Todd Gurley curiously absent this drive....NEARLY a second touchdown to WR Josh Reynolds. His toe appeared to be just barely touching the line. I’m not sure if we looked at it closely and more slowly that it wouldn’t have held up if they had called it a TD in the first place. One of those plays that might have just gone the way it was called. In this case, incomplete...2nd quarterAnd a weird sequence ultimately ends up with the right call. No pass interference since the ball was tipped, and Rams elect to kick the field goal. Chip shot for GZ, and it’s good.Rams 16 Orlando Pace Color Rush Jersey , Chiefs 7Chiefs march down the field, but the Rams are able to force the FG. Big win for the D.Rams 16, Chiefs 10Rams in 3rd & 13...and an unusually stupid play from Goff. Goes down too late trying to make something happen up the middle and coughs the ball up. Chiefs with GREAT field position.Aaaaaaand that’s why you can’t give them that field position. First play, touchdown.Rams 16, Chiefs 17Offense stalls out and has to punt. Block in the back pins the Chiefs deep. Rams’ defense has to get a stop.AND DO THEY EVER! DL Aaron Donald forces the fumble, and EDGE Samson Ebukam scoops it up for the score!Rams 23, Chiefs 17But the Chiefs respond impeccably marching down and getting a touchdown before the end of the half. BUT THEY MISS THE XP!!! What a hell of a game.Rams 23, Chiefs 23InactivesFor the Los Angeles Rams:DT Sebastian Joseph-DayRB John KellyOLB Matt LongacreTE Johnny MundtOLB Ogbonnia OkoronkwoDB Darious WilliamsWR Nick WilliamsThe Longacre inclusion is a shocker. He played 19 snaps last week, so we’ll have to see how those get distributed. It won’t be to Okoronkwo who is also out.Here are the Kansas City Chiefs’ inactives:S Eric BerryWR Gehrig DieterDL Justin HamiltonOL Kahlil McKenzie C Mitch Morse RB Darrel WilliamsTE Deon YelderThis of course means Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins will be active tonight. He was listed as QUESTIONABLE on the final injury report.Randomly, had some time so I figured I’d look at who the Rams have had inactive week-to-week this year:2018 Los Angeles Rams inactivesPOSPlayerWk 1Wk 2Wk 3Wk 4Wk 5Wk 6Wk 7Wk 8Wk 9Wk 10Wk 11Wk 13POSPlayerWk 1Wk 2Wk 3Wk 4Wk 5Wk 6Wk 7Wk 8Wk 9Wk 10Wk 11Wk 13As a reminder, last week’s inactives:DL Sebastian Joseph-DayRB John KellyTE Johnny MundtEDGE Ogbonnia OkoronkwoDL Tanzel SmartDB Darious WilliamsWR Nick WilliamsAs for who’s been inactive the most?Joseph-Day, Kelly (11)Smart (9)LB Trevon Young (7)Darious Williams (5)ILB Mark Barron, Mundt, K Greg Zuerlein (4)OL Brian Allen, RB Justin Davis (3)QB Brandon Allen, WR Cooper Kupp, RET JoJo Natson Jr., Okoronkwo Deacon Jones Color Rush Jersey , WR Nick Williams (2)EDGE Dominique Easley, EDGE Matt Longacre, WR Mike Thomas (1)Game infoTV/Radio ScheduleDate: Monday, November 19, 2018Time: 8:15pm ET/5:15pm PTLocation: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum | Los Angeles, CaliforniaNational TV (English): ESPNAnnouncers: Joe Tessitore (play-by-play), Jason Witten, Booger McFarland (color analysts), Lisa Salters (sideline reporter)National Radio (English): Westwood One (check local listings)Announcers: Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), Kurt Warner (color analyst), D’Marco Farr (sideline reporter)Local Radio (English): ESPN 710 AM, JACK FM, 93.1 FMAnnouncers: J.B. Long (play-by-play), Maurice Jones-Drew (color analyst), D’Marco Farr (sideline reporter)Local Radio (Spanish): ESPN Deportes 1330Announcers: Troy Santiago (play-by-play), Ricardo Lopez (color analyst)Online StreamingESPN, FuboTVOdds-3Social MediaTST Facebook: Click here to like our pageTST Twitter: Follow @TurfShowTimesTST Instagram: Follow @turfshowtimes
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.