Вход на форум через главную страницу сайта

Новости:

SMF форум только что установлен!

Автор Тема: With Panthers Quarterback Cam Newton likely still limited  (Прочитано 258 раз)

chenyan94

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
With Panthers Quarterback Cam Newton likely still limited
« : 24 Декабрь 2018, 12:03:47 »
 Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey , the issue of practice reps is a difficult one with only one other quarterback on the roster (even if it is the perfect Taylor Heinicke). Reenter one Kyle Allen.The Panthers originally signed Allen in April as an undrafted free agent. He did not make the final roster, but was immediately signed to the Panthers’ practice squad.While that stint only lasted 10 days (presumably because the Panthers’ practice squad needed offensive line depth at the time), the coaching staff apparently sees enough in Allen to bring him back for another stint.To make room for Allen C.J. Anderson Jersey , the Panthers have released safety Dezmen Southward from the practice squad. The move is fairly easy to follow... With Eric Reid and Mike Adams finally bringing some much needed stability to the safety positions, a more immediate need presented itself with Cam Newton likely remaining on a pitch count during the week. The Panthers were back at it today ahead of their upcoming game against the Ravens.Defensive end Julius Peppers took a vet day like he has every previous Wednesday this season. And, just like every other week Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey , it shouldn’t affect his game day status on Sunday.Torrey Smith also missed practice today after hurting his knee on Sunday, but he was walking around without a brace so that’s probably good news.Okay, I’m about to type words that will make you freak out DJ Moore Color Rush Jersey , so just trust me—don’t do it. It’s gonna be okay, guys. I promise.Cam Newton was limited today in practice with a sore shoulder. Don’t panic, y’all. It’s gonna be fine.See. It’s fine. Don’t be concerned... at least not yet.Here is today’s full injury report:Panthers injury reportDid not participate in practiceS Mike Adams (rest)DE Mario Addison (back)DE Julius Peppers (rest)LB Andre Smith (hamstring)WR Torrey Smith (knee)Limited participation in practiceTE Greg Olsen (foot)QB Cam Newton (shoulder)Full participation in practiceN/APractice StatusDid not participate in practice = 0% of a player’s normal repetitionsLimited participation in practice = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsFull participation in practice = 100% of a player’s normal repetitionsGame StatusOut = Player will not playDoubtful = Player unlikely to playQuestionable = Uncertain if player will play

Giattimo

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: With Panthers Quarterback Cam Newton likely still limited
« Ответ #1 : 19 Апрель 2019, 09:53:07 »
I feel that you will definitely know this.