Вход на форум через главную страницу сайта

Новости:

SMF форум только что установлен!

Автор Тема: motorcycle or general engine question: leaking oil after oil/filter change..  (Прочитано 384 раз)

depprussell

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Hello,

i changed the oil on my bike for the first time a few weeks ago. after the first ride on it there was too much oil down around the filter and drain. i figure it's one of three things: -the o-ring is misaligned. this was difficult to get into the right place. -the nuts aren't properly tightened. i torqued the crap out of them, but i don't have a torque wrench so they could be too loose still. -too much oil. this is something i've seen before both changing the oil in lawnmower engines and my old sentra. oh, wait, or it's the cylinder gasket, which i know already leaks a bit of oil. i guess at this point since there's still enough oil in the engine i can just steam off the oil good and take it for a ride to verify where the oil is coming from. anything else i should do in addition to this? i guess i'm mostly trying to put off having to change the oil again, though that wouldn't take any more time than cleaning the engine off.....

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=590534
Whiteboard Video Production Company

Thank you

Hughesxz

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: motorcycle or general engine question: leaking oil after oil/filter change..
« Ответ #1 : 06 Август 2018, 09:22:14 »
I would like to know why I can get more information and clear enough to introduce me?

Geypneox

• Новичок
    • Просмотр профиля
It's very good with what you are doing right now.